Car Wreckers Manakau
If you are looking for a reliable car wreckers in Manakau, we can help at Delta Car Wreckers. It’s not cars either, as we also buy vans, utes, 4WDs, and trucks. Not only that, we pay top prices for all unwanted, scrap, or broken cars, whatever their condition.
So, instead of having to look at that unwanted vehicle on your Manakau property every day, you could be planning how to spend your cash. You might even be able to use it as a deposit on getting a new car – one that runs and looks better than the past-its-best vehicle you currently have.
Why You Should Choose Us as Your Car Wreckers in Manakau
Here are four top reasons why you should choose us whenever you want to sell your car to a car wreckers:
- You’ll get the best price – to determine a price for your unwanted car, we will assess a range of factors including the car’s condition, age, make, and model. What you can be sure of, however, is that you’ll get the best possible price when you come to us.
- You’re in control – we’ll give you a quote for your unwanted vehicle over the phone. You can then decide if you want to go ahead.
- We handle everything – you don’t even need to get the vehicle to us as we’ll come to you. We have a fleet of trucks that operate throughout Manakau, so can usually collect your unwanted car on the same day, particularly if you call us early enough in the morning. At the latest, we’ll collect your car the following day.
- You’ll be paid in cash immediately – the driver collecting your car will pay you for it there and then, so you don’t have to wait.
- You won’t have to pay for anything – Selling the car by itself is already a difficult decision. We won’t make that any harder. You don’t have to pay us a single dollar. Instead, we pay you.
- You can sell your car regardless of its make and model – A car that constantly breaks down or never runs is a real headache. Consider selling it to us. We accept all kinds of make and model. We also accept cars in any condition – old, damaged, dilapidated, missing parts, not running, everything.
- You will be saving money. Think of all the money you could have spent if you had your car repaired? Sometimes, a car repair can get too expensive, especially if there are many parts to be fixed and replaced. Now, you don’t have to spend on anything. You’ve just saved yourself several hundred dollars.
It really couldn’t be simpler. Let’s get the process started – contact us today on 0800 820 828 and we’ll give you a quote for your unwanted car.
Are you feeling unsure of whether to sell your car to us or wait for the time you can get it repaired?
We understand. A car is an investment, and you’ve probably at one point or another dreamt or restored your old car but just can’t find the time to do so.
Here are some situations where you are better off selling the car to us.
Your car is completely wrecked. If your car has been through a major accident and there is no way of removing it from the road, it’s time to call car wreckers in Manukau. We will take care of car removal for you. We also don’t mind the condition of the car.
Your car is too old. Modern cars have a life expectancy of around 8 years. Exceptionally built ones have a longer life expectancy of 15 years if properly maintained. If you happen to be a recipient of an old car that has not been used for more than 20 years and was not properly maintained, it’s highly possible that you can’ make the engine run again.
1. Your car is completely wrecked. If your car has been through a major accident and there is no way of removing it from the road, it’s time to call car wreckers in Manukau. We will take care of car removal for you. We also don’t mind the condition of the car.
2. Your car is too old. Modern cars have a life expectancy of around 8 years. Exceptionally built ones have a longer life expectancy of 15 years if properly maintained. If you happen to be a recipient of an old car that has not been used for more than 20 years and was not properly maintained, it’s highly possible that you can’ make the engine run again.
3. You need to sell your car right away because you need the money for an emergency. Sometimes, life gets the best of us and when it does you are financially unprepared, the easiest way to take care of finances is to sell your assets, which includes the car. But selling online takes time. If your car is already old and is already a money pit, it’s better to have it taken care of by a car wrecker service.
Free Vehicle Pickup
We provide free vehicle pickup for all sort of used, broken, or scrap cars, vans, utes, 4×4’s, and trucks.
Following is a list of areas that we cover for vehicle removal services:
- Arch Hill
- Auckland CBD
- Blockhouse Bay
- Eden Terrace
- Eden Valley
- Freemans Bay
- Glen Innes
- Greenwoods Corner
- Grey Lynn
- Herne Bay
- Mission Bay
- Mount Albert
- Mount Eden
- Mount Roskill
- Mount Wellington
- New Windsor
- One Tree Hill
- Point England
- Point Chevalier
- Royal Oak
- Saint Heliers
- Saint Johns
- Saint Marys Bay
- Te Papapa
- Three Kings
- Western Springs