Car Wreckers Onehunga
Do you want a car wreckers in Onehunga who offers the best prices for unwanted, scrap, or broken cars? Do you want a wrecker who offers a hassle-free service, including collecting the car for you? Do you want your unwanted car to be dealt with according to all regulations and in a way that is environmentally friendly? Do you want reliability, professionalism, and excellent customer service?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you’ve come to the right place as Delta Car Wreckers ticks all the right boxes:
- We offer the best prices, whatever the condition of your car. Whether your car has stopped being road-worthy because of old age or has sustained considerable damage due to an accident, we will buy the car from you. Each car is different, and the make, manufacturer, age, and still usable parts and conditions will determine the value of your vehicle.
- We make it super easy to sell your car and get the cash it’s worth.
We offer convenient and hassle-free transactions. You’ll get the money on the same day we get to your place and tow the car.
- One of our trucks will collect your car anywhere in Onehunga. When you decide to sell your scrap car, we will go to you. Regardless of where you home is, expect a truck to collect your car and give you cash for it.
- We are professional car wreckers in Auckland, so follow all regulations as well as doing everything we can to protect the environment. We’ve been in the business for many years and understand the importance of being responsible in disposing cars. We reuse parts of the vehicle that can still be reused, and recycle the parts that no longer serve a function.
- We are completely reliable, including collecting your car at the date and time agreed. We are committed to giving you the best customer service, and that includes being prompt and on time.
- All members of our team are completely professional and we have high standards of customer service. We are a team of car specialists who have the necessary skills and training to perform their job efficiently.
Before you give us a call, here are some things you need to do:
Step 1. Remove any personal belongings from the car. When we pick up your car, it is with the understanding that everything that’s it is already part of the car. If you like storing things like cash or photos in different compartments of the car, best take them out before you call us. Check every single nook and cranny to make sure you haven’t left anything out. You may have accidentally dropped something in the car that you’ll need in the future, like jewelry, documents, tools, etc. Go over every inch of the car to make sure every personal effect has been removed.
Step 2. Notify goverment agency. If you’re using the service of a car wrecker company to sell your car, you need to inform the New Zealand Transport Agency. You also need to do the same if you plan to cancel your registration for the plate number of the car you are selling to us.
Step 3. In connection with step 2, you have to remove the license plate of the vehicle and hand it over to the NZ Transport Agency. Don’t forget this important step.
Step 4. Remove any updates you’ve made to the car. Did you add a stereo, a dash cam, a seatbelt pillow, or a power inverter? Remove this add-ons as you can install them to a new car so that you don’t waste money.
Step 5. Remove the tires (if still in good condition). If you’ve just recently replaced the tires or the tires are still in great condition, replace them with cheap used tires.
How to Use a Car Wreckers in Onehunga
As mentioned above, we make the process of selling your car to a wreckers in Onehunga as easy as possible. In fact, it’s a 5-step process:
- Give us a call to get a quote
- If you’re happy with the quote, arrange a time for us to collect your car
- Get your car ready for collection, including removing any personal items from inside the car
- Meet our driver at the agreed date and time
- Get your cash as the driver takes your car away
- All members of our team are completely professional and we have high standards of customer service
So, let’s get the process started. Call us now on 0800 820 828 and we’ll give you a quote. We pay up to $15,000 for unwanted or broken cars, so call us today.
Free Vehicle Pickup
We provide free vehicle pickup for all sort of used, broken, or scrap cars, vans, utes, 4×4’s and trucks.
Following is a list of areas that we cover for vehicle removal services:
- Arch Hill
- Auckland CBD
- Blockhouse Bay
- Eden Terrace
- Eden Valley
- Freemans Bay
- Glen Innes
- Greenwoods Corner
- Grey Lynn
- Herne Bay
- Mission Bay
- Mount Albert
- Mount Eden
- Mount Roskill
- Mount Wellington
- New Windsor
- One Tree Hill
- Point England
- Point Chevalier
- Royal Oak
- Saint Heliers
- Saint Johns
- Saint Marys Bay
- Te Papapa
- Three Kings
- Western Springs